Tuesday, March 23, 2010

You Can't Piss On Hospitality

I've resumed my bad movie marathon, and in doing so, I just may have started peeling away the bottom of the barrel to see what's actually underneath said barrel. The reason I say this is because I've just posted my newest review. Called one of the worst movies of all time, and the subject of the documentary Best Worst Movie, the new review in question is my take on Troll 2.

Yes, the same Troll 2 that quite nearly drove me insane when I saw it for the first time back in January. I said back then that I just had to do it for S@TM sooner or later, and now I've finally done it. So go click that link, won't you? I don't want to just write about bad movies for no reason. I mean, have you seen Troll 2? Come on, who writes about that and doesn't want to share it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home