Thursday, December 11, 2008

Project Progress

Ugh, I hate having so little to do. It's really frustrating. Know what I mean? So I guess I can just fire up the blog and use it to kill some time, even if I'll have to struggle to think of something to talk about.

I guess I could always talk about the different things I've been working on. Yeah, I'm still trying to finish that "Super Saturday 2" project I started about six or seven months ago. I don't really have a reason as to why it's taking me so long to finish these things, outside of a bad case of laziness. The DVD I currently have in from Netflix has been in my possession for right at a month now, and although I'm almost done with the review of it, I keep putting off what little work I have left to do. I still have quite a few movies left to write about after this one, so I'm hoping to be done sometime by... oh, let's say February.

It might be a little longer, though, because I also started working on a side project earlier this week. I reviewed some Christmas movies in 2006 and 2007, and I didn't want 2008 to be any different. Therefore, I started on a new review of a Christmas movie on Monday. Christmas is two weeks away, so I'm hoping that I'll be able to have it finished in time to post it on the 25th. Just like the list of movies I've compiled for Super Saturday 2, my Christmas movie of choice is going to remain a secret until it's actually posted. But I hope that you readers will get a kick out of it when I finally put it online.

I still think I almost got a little bit too over my head by taking on that Super Saturday 2 idea. Or at the very least, I might have picked too many movies for it. This is the third time I've attempted a big multi-review project (following the first Super Saturday in 2005 and "Sutton at the Arcade" a year ago), and it seems more troublesome this time. I could always blame it on the fact that a number of the movies I'm reviewing are lame, but I could say the same thing about Sutton at the Arcade, and I got that done in a respectable amount of time. I guess I need to start sitting down and really concentrating on these things. But as I always say, I figure I'll finish them sooner or later. I usually do, don't I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home