Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sutton At The Arcade

I've been hyping it for months now, and yesterday afternoon, I think I got it pretty much finished. So without further ado, I present "Sutton At The Arcade," ten new reviews, all of which are either video game adaptations or movies that feature games as an important plot device. These new reviews are...
  1. Super Mario Bros.
  2. Street Fighter
  3. Mortal Kombat
  4. Mortal Kombat: Annihilation
  5. Lara Croft: Tomb Raider
  6. Lara Croft, Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life
  7. Resident Evil: Extinction
  8. The Wizard
  9. Brainscan
  10. Stay Alive
And while you're at it check out my older reviews of video game adaptations...
  1. House of the Dead
  2. Alone in the Dark
  3. BloodRayne
  4. Doom
  5. Silent Hill
  6. Resident Evil
  7. Resident Evil: Apocalypse
I really wanted to add Hitman to the list of new reviews, but a decent download of it apparently won't be released online until after Christmas. And I really didn't want to wait another two or three weeks to get this thing posted. I'll probably do Hitman some other time.

Now I believe I can move on to the two Black Christmas reviews I wanted to get posted on the 25th. Depending on how quickly Netflix works and how quickly I can write them, I'll hopefully be able to get at least one of them done in time for the big day. I've also got another review I finished a month ago, and I've been holding onto it for a special occasion. I think I might hang onto it for a few more weeks and use it to kick off the new year.

So if you'll excuse me, I've got to start preparing for the Black Christmas reviews. Have fun enjoying "Sutton At The Arcade," because I certainly had fun writing the new reviews.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home