Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Four Days And Counting

Moving on to other topics, Backlash is this coming Sunday, and I'm über-excited, of course. I'm bummed that the Spirit Squad wasn't booked for a match, but I'm sure the show will still be fun. And even if Ric Flair is stuck wrestling an opponent I don't care much for, I'm glad he'll be there. I've seen him live once before, when he was managing Randy Orton at the house show I attended in 2003, but I've never seen him actually wrestle. I still want to see Hulk Hogan in person since I think I'm one of the last true Hulkamaniacs, but I certainly won't complain about what I'm getting.

While I'm looking forward to every match on the show, I'm probably looking forward to the women's title match most of all. If you're a regular follower of the Matt Sutton Experience, then you probably saw my post about Mickie James a few weeks back. I'm proud that she's hit the big time, and I'm not completely sure, but I think Sunday will make her the only second person I've seen in person at both an OVW show and a WWE show, and the first that's booked in matches at both.

Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home