Wednesday, April 30, 2014

This Post Is Filler

I'm not going to lie, it's rough for me to keep this blog going sometimes. I's primarily due to the fact that I can never think of anything to talk about. At least, nothing that can't be summed up in 140 characters on my Twitter feed. I know I've mentioned my lack of creativity multiple times in the past, to the point that my handful of regular readers are probably sick of hearing about it, but it's true. The days of me coming up with a ton of cool stuff to post here on a weekly basis were nearly a decade ago. Or at least it feels that long, anyway.

But I don't want to close this blog's doors, regardless of how little use it may get. It's just a matter of coming up with something, anything to put here. I've been looking back on some of my older stuff and found my recaps of Who Wants to Be a Superhero?, Stan Lee's old superhero reality show on what was then the Sci-Fi Channel back in 2006 and 2007. I've actually been thinking of doing something similar to that again, only this time focusing on the show Legends House on the WWE Network. I could probably get a little mileage out of that show even though it's already a few episodes deep, right? I don't know why not. All I'd have to do is get off my lazy butt and do it...

...This may be tougher than it seems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home