Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

I hope everybody's having a very merry Christmas today. Me, I'm having a great one. But then again, I've never really had a bad one.

I won't lie, I don't have much to talk about, and I'm just writing this to keep my "one post a month" thing going. So I'll once again wish you a happy holiday and direct you to my other blog, where I've posted my annual Christmas Day review. This time around, it's the all-time yuletide classic known as Die Hard.Yes, it's a Christmas movie, and no, I don't care if you disagree with me. So go check that out, maybe even watch the movie if you'd like, then enjoy the rest of your Christmas

1 Comments:

Blogger Nanny said...

Christmas was great; however, spring is just around the corner and you know what that means? LEXINGTON COMICCON!! Whoohoo!

February 15, 2014 at 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home