Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Comic Conman

Wow, I honestly can't believe I've gone the entire month of March without a single post. But I'm going to rectify that now, since I actually have some stuff to talk about.

First off, I actually got to attend my first comic book convention this past weekend. It was the first year for the Lexington Comic & Toy Convention, so I wasn't expecting it to be on the level of the San Diego Comic Con or even C2E2 or the New York Comic Con. It wasn't, but I still thought that the Lexington convention was really awesome. I got to meet three actors from Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers and the guy that wrote the ninth Friday the 13th movie, and I got my picture taken in a DeLorean made up to look like Do Brown's time machine, so it ended up being a fun experience just for that.

I heard it was announced that they're doing the Lexington Comic Con again next year, so I'm totally excited for that. Stuff like this, hanging out in a building full of comics and toys surrounded by people dressed as Darth Vader and Doctor Who, makes me happy to be a geek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home