Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ten Years of Talk

Ten years.

That's how long I've been running the MSX. Through a number of name changes in the early days and a transition from a Tripod.com hosting service over to Blogger, the MSX has withstood a lot over the last decade. And as the blog has changed, I too have changed since that fateful day in a college dorm room in 2001. I'm still a total kook, but I like to think that I'm at least slightly more mature than I was back then. Just slightly, nothing tremendously game-changing.

And although I spend most of my blogging time working on my movie review blog, the MSX is still a special part of my online life. And I couldn't go without saying at least a little something about it on its tenth birthday. So happy birthday, MSX, and here's to ten more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home