Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Seize The Bone!

I've been a fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000 since I was a kid. And though it's been off the air for twelve years, I'm happy knowing that it still lives on through RiffTrax. I'm not going to go into a big long spiel about what RiffTrax is or anything like that, but I will say that I've been wanting to see one of their theatrically-shown live shows for quite a while.

And I got to see one tonight. I had to drive an hour to the theater and pay $11.50 to see it, but it was definitely worth it. If you ever get the chance to see one of RiffTrax's live shows, it's an incredibly fun experience all the way through. I absolutely loved it, and I can't wait to see one of their shows again in the future.

So yeah, I'm not going into too much detail. If you were looking for an in-depth analysis of the experience, I apologize. But it's one of those things where the saying "you had to be there" fits. If you missed out on it, there's always next time. I'm gonna wrap up this post here, since I'm tired and probably need to get to bed. So I'll close out with the advice that that RiffTrax gave me tonight: When in doubt, seize the bone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home