Saturday, August 20, 2011

I Wonder If There's A Bomb-Themed Pizza Place...

Wow, four posts here within a week. I don't remember the last time that happened. Awesome.

Anyway, I caught 30 Minutes or Less today. I'm not quite sure what I was expecting out of it, but I wanted to get out of the house and I figured the movie looked okay enough. Plus it was either that or the remake of Fright Night, and because I wanted to see Fright Night in 3D and the theater I was going to doesn't do 3D, I went with 30 Minutes or Less.

So what did I think of the movie? I dug it. And that's pretty much it. The movie isn't a mile-a-minute laugh riot, but I thought it was funny enough to justify having seen it to begin with. I laughed, and it doesn't wear out its welcome, so 30 Minutes or Less is okay by me. So I'm giving it three and a half stars and call it perfectly fine entertainment for a lazy Saturday afternoon.

And now to wait for my next day off so I can go see Fright Night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home