Monday, August 1, 2011

Cowboys, Aliens, And Me

You know what I get a kick out of? Movies whose titles are self-explanatory. Flicks like Freddy vs. Jason, Alien vs. Predator, and Snakes on a Plane pretty much tell you exactly what they are when you read the title. That's part of the reason why I was drawn to Cowboys & Aliens.

My dad and I headed out to see Cowboys & Aliens this afternoon, and both of us enjoyed it quite a bit. It's a lot of fun from the first frame to the last. The cast is good, the direction great, and while it's not a perfect movie, it's certainly an entertaining experience. It's going to get three and a half stars on the scale (leaning towards four), and I'll definitely recommend it to you.

Yeah, I know this review wasn't too in depth, but I was considering doing a review for it over at my other blog sooner or later. And if you're not reading my other blog, why aren't you? I do update it far more frequently than I do this one. So if you want to check it out, feel free to click that link, maybe follow the RSS feed so you can keep up with it.

And that's about it for now. I've got big plans for tomorrow, so hopefully I'll remember to post something about it later this week. We'll see, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home