Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Things At Other Blogs You Can Read

I was just looking, and I still have posts from friggin' April on the front page of the blog. But like I've said in the past, I spend way too much time into working on the S@TM blog. This post will fix that, but still, I continue to be disappointed with how little I work with the MSX.

But like I've said, I've been working on the S@TM blog an awful lot lately. And because it's been a while since I did a recap of my new reviews here, I might as well share here what I've been doing there. Since the last time I did a post like this, I've reviewed...
Yep, eighteen reviews, putting me at twenty-eight for the year so far. I'm satisfied with my output over there, so feel free to actually go over there and read it once in a while. If you can do that for me, I'll try working on something here. Deal? Deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home