Monday, November 15, 2010

Still Writing Elsewhere

While I've been trying to come up with more content for the MSX, I've actually been cranking out a ton of stuff over at the S@TM blog. Since I last made mention of new reviews, I've posted eight new ones. Eight. I've actually posted five of them in as many days. I think that may be a new record for me.

The reviews in question.
I'd been meaning to review the Back to the Future trilogy for several months now, but I figured that since this past Friday marked the 55th anniversary of the Hill Valley clocktower being hit by lightning, I figured that'd be the best time to post it. And the rest of them? That was just me having a little fun with one of my favorite hobbies. So get to clicking and get to reading, and I'll see you next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home