Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Ninth Birthday, MSX!

So yeah, today is the MSX's ninth anniversary. I say it every year, but I'm still in awe that I've had this silly little thing open in some form or another for nearly a decade. Today actually kinda snuck up on me, and I didn't have anything prepared to say.

When I opened the MSX over on Tripod.com in 2001, I never thought I'd still be doing something with the blog nine years later. But here I am, honoring the ninth birthday of something that's been both an outlet for me and a crazy use of precious online resources. I know I don't use it to its full potential, but I'm satisfied with what I've had the opportunity to make here. It might need a little spit and polish, and I might need a kick in the butt to start posting something worthwhile more often, but the MSX (and S@TM by extention) is my baby. I'm happy to have it here. And if you've been a long-time reader of either the MSX or S@TM, I appreciate your patronage and would hope that you'd continue to come back. I know I will.

Here's to another nine years of MSX shenanigans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home