Monday, October 4, 2010

Let's Do The Time Warp Again

I'm ashamed of myself. I really am. I actually have something to talk about for a change, and I've been sitting on it for over a week. I could have whipped up a post the day after it happened, but no, I just had to be lazy. I'm a terrible blogger. Terrible.

But anyway, what happened was I saw another midnight showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show last weekend. I had just as much fun as I did when I was de-virginized back in August. But what made this one different, though, was that my mom insisted on tagging along. I can't say I know why, since Rocky Horror isn't really her scene. She'd never seen the movie before, and had never really shown any interest in it before. At least, no interest that I could see.

You'll have to ask her why she wanted to come with me, since I still don't know why. But I think she enjoyed herself. I doubt she'd admit it, and she might even deny it, but if you ask me, I think she might have had more fun than she'd had in a while. Will she ever see a midnight screening of Rocky Horror again? Hell no. I doubt she'll ever even watch it on TV or want to borrow my DVD copy of it. But as long as she had fun, I'm okay with that. I hope she did, anyway. Otherwise, I'd be a very sad panda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home