Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Breaking My Writing Records

Wow. I keep saying it, but I really should post here more often. I've been putting off doing so in my quest to actually find something to talk about. But I figure any content is better than no content, so I might as well talk about the reviews I've been posting over at my movie blog. I've had three new reviews over the last week and a half, the movies being Barb Wire, Highlander, and the recently-released Jackass 3D.

In posting the Jackass 3D review, I broke my record for most reviews in a year. The prior record of forty reviews in a year was set all the way back in 2005, and Jackass 3D marks my forty-first for 2010. With two and a half months left in the year, I might be able to even hit fifty. That really surprises me too, because after I got a job, I didn't think I'd have the time to do write reviews. But look at me now, I've got 41 reviews under my belt this year and time for more.

But here's just hoping that I can come up with new material for this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home