Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The MSX Gets Raw

You know, I'd been looking for something other than movies to talk about here at the MSX. I was just having a hard time figuring out just what it would actually be. But after last night, I've got at least one post worth of new material.

I've said more than once in the past that I'm a fan of professional wrestling, so when it was announced that Lexington would be hosting a live broadcast of WWE's flagship TV show, Monday Night Raw, I just had to buy some tickets. The show was last night, and it was some of the most fun I'd had in a long time.

I'd been to two televised WWE shows - once on pay-per-view, the other taped for later broadcast - prior to this one, but something about this made it different. I'm not sure what it was; maybe the atmosphere, or being on live worldwide television. But the show was totally worth going to. I just hope that WWE can bring Raw back to my neck of the woods again sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home