Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Woody's Not The Only Movie Cowboy

Though you might not know it from the box office numbers, Toy Story 3 wasn't the only new movie released last Friday. There was also the latest comic book adaptation, Jonah Hex. Considering that it got a lot of bad reviews and opened up against Toy Story 3, its rather miserable opening weekend wasn't surprising.

But because I'm a sucker that has to see all of the Marvel and DC movies, I went and saw it last night. And yeah, it wasn't as good as I'd hoped for. It didn't totally suck, but it wasn't anything more than okay, I guess.

You know what? If you really want to know my thoughts on Jonah Hex, just click this link. You don't mind clicking a link for me, do you? I hope not, because I'd kinda like you to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home