Friday, June 18, 2010

Stories About Toys

Want to know something that's awesome? I'll tell you: Toy Story 3.

My mom and I had both been wanting to see Pixar's latest animated adventure, and since I had today off, we headed out to see it. And as with the first two Toy Story movies (and most of Pixar's other movies, really), Toy Story 3 is awesome.

I absolutely loved Toy Story 3, no two ways about it. It's a fantastic flick that is most certainly worth seeing once you get the chance to. I literally have nothing negative to say about it. It's so much fun, so charming, so heartwarming that I dare you to see it and not fall in love with it. I'm going to go ahead and give it four stars, and urge you to see it now. The movie is awesome, awesome, awesome, and if you don't go see it, then I'll have to shun you forever. Don't make me do that, man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home