Monday, June 14, 2010

I Pity The Fool

With today being my day off from work, I decided to make the most of it by heading out to see the new A-Team movie. I must admit that I never really got into the TV show; no particular reason, I just never watched it enough to call myself a fan. But the trailers and commercials were enough to sell me on the movie. It looked like something I wanted to see. And I'm glad I did see it, because the A-Team movie is a heck of a lot of fun.

It does have its flaws, primarily in the form of a weak plot and that crappy style of cinematography where the camera is shaking all over the place during the action scenes. But outside of that, The A-Team is an entertaining ride that I enjoyed a lot. The action is exciting when the camera wasn't shaking, the jokes are funny, and the acting is stellar. The four actors who platy the A-Team are particularly great, especially Sharlto Copley, who I thought was nothing short of hilarious.

So if you're looking for my advice, I'll tell you to go see The A-Team. It's a fun movie that won't disappoint. On my usual Five-Star Sutton Scale, the movie gets three and a half stars (leaning towards four) and a proud recommendation. So go see it, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home