Friday, June 18, 2010

Game Over

So do you remember that whole "Resident Evil 5 war journal" thing I was talking about? Yeah, forget I ever said anything about that. I actually beat the game this past Tuesday, and the fact that I'm just now blogging about it really show how interested I was in keeping track of my progress here. I guess I shouldn't have brought it up at all if I wasn't going to actually go through with it.

But anyway, my final playing time was somewhere in the neighborhood of nine hours. I was killed right around twenty times, eleven by the last boss alone. It was my first playthrough and I wasn't using any cheats from GameFAQs, so I guess all of that was to be expected. Maybe the next time around, I'll have an easier go at it.

Then again, I wish I could have an easier go at everything. But hey, that's life, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home