Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Just Get To The Avengers Movie Already!

Unless you've been living in a cave for the last few weeks, you've no doubt seen all the advertising for the recently-released Iron Man 2. I'd really been looking forward to it, so much so that I immediately went to see it after I left work on Friday afternoon... then I saw it again yesterday afternoon with my dad. Yeah.

I know I usually do a usual quick post after I see a movie, going over what I thought about what I'd seen. But I thought I'd do something a bit different for a change, just to see what happens. So if you want to see my thoughts on Iron Man 2, head on over to the "Sutton At The Movies" blog by clicking this link. Somebody needs to visit that blog, and it might as well be you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home