Thursday, April 29, 2010

Superman And The... Wait, What?!

I really should be getting ready for work right now, but I just had to share the new review I just posted over at "Sutton at the Movies." This trip into my DVD vault takes us to 1951, with the movie Superman and the Mole Men. Yes, you read that title right. It was more or less a theatrically-screened pilot for the Adventures of Superman TV show that aired back in the '50s, and I figured, "What the heck, might as well give a review a shot."

And that's just what I did. So if I could right it, couldn't you click the link and read it? I don't make a dime off these reviews, so I don't get anything but the satisfaction of having written them... but you'd still be my friend forever if you read them. Honest. Why would I lie? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home