Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Little Work, A Little Play

Things are going about as well as could be expected around here. As for the new job, we'll have to wait and see about that. I spent Thursday and Friday sitting in front of a computer in the personnel office, reading about company policies and safety procedures and all that other stuff. It practically bored me to tears, but then I've never been the type of person to enjoy that sort of thing. I'm hoping that they'll put me to work when I punch in tomorrow, because I'd much rather do that than be bored.

With work talk out of the way, how about a little fun? The bad movie marathon is still rolling onward, and its latest stop takes me to a crappy little movie called Gymkata. Click the link and read the review to see just what I had to say about it.

I have at least two or three more movies lined up in the bad movie marathon, but I'm looking at adding one more. I recently "acquired" a copy of New Moon, and though I have yet to watch it, I might have to so I can review it. I'm anticipating a high level of suck from it, so it may be perfect for the bad movie marathon. But knowing my luck, I'll end up liking it. I doubt it, but who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home