Saturday, January 23, 2010

Watching, Writing, Reading

I don't have a very exciting existence. That's probably why I never have a whole lot to talk about here. Things can get boring awfully quickly, so I spend quite a bit of time writing.

The sad part about it is that I'm not creative enough to write short stories or the movie script I wanted to do a few years back or anything like that. Instead, I write movie reviews.

But you knew that, right? I mean, this very blog you're reading right now is full of links to reviews I've written. If you're a regular visitor here, you've hopefully read a couple of them. If you haven't yet, why not? It couldn't hurt anything, could it?

In fact, if you're new to my reviews, here's your chance to get acquainted. I just posted my new review of Pee-wee's Big Adventure a little while ago, so if you're a curious newbie or a regular who wants to read my new stuff, just click the link. You'll be my best friend if you do, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home