Friday, January 1, 2010

Bad Remakes Are Coming To Get You, Barbara

The New Year's train has rolled out of the station, and there's no turning back now. 2010 is officially underway, so let's break it in with a new review over at "Sutton at the Movies."

But what movie do I review? After a month of Christmas movies, I need something different. Oh, I know! How about a horror movie? How about a classic one, at that? I want Night of the Living Dead!

Wait, what do you mean I've already reviewed Night of the Living Dead? Can I at least do that remake that Tom Savini directed? I've already reviewed that one too? All that's left after those is that crappy 3D remake from a few years ago. I don't want to watch or review that! I don't wanna! You can't make me!

Sigh.

Okay, I guess I'm stuck reviewing Night of the Living Dead 3D. I don't know what I did to deserve such torture, especially so soon after I had to deal with Santa Claus Conquers the Martians. But I'm stuck with it. So click that link and hopefully I can come up with a better movie next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home