Thursday, December 17, 2009

Two More For The Christmas Marathon

My Christmas marathon over at "Sutton at the Movies" has entered its third week, and with it, I've got two new reviews for your reading pleasure. The movies are two that I liked a lot as a kid: Home Alone and Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. They haven't really held up as well as I'd hoped over the last two decades. But then, when, as an adult, you look on something as an adult that you enjoyed in childhood, it's always kinda hard to see it through those younger eyes.

And with those reviews, we're entering the final stretch of the first annual "S@TM" Christmas movie marathon. Like I said in last week's post, the final review will be posted on Christmas Day, so make sure you keep an eye out on Friday. It'll be a doozy of a movie, I'll tell you that much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home