Thursday, December 3, 2009

I'm A Real Twit

While you're here, I figured I'd mention the little thing I set up before leaving to see Ninja Assassin this afternoon. It's something I dreaded, something I swore to myself that I'd avoid at all costs... I now have my own Twitter account.

Yes, horror of horrors, I'm actually on Twitter. I was avoiding it like the plague, because I thought (and still think) that it's just another dumb Internet trend that won't last more than a few years at best. But I thought, "What the heck, I might as well." Because I'm totally weak and kinda stupid too.

So if you're also on Twitter and want to follow whatever random thoughts might pop in my head at any given time (beyond the nonsense I post on either of my blogs), feel free to click here and check it out.

I'm so ashamed of myself. Must I cater to every stupid trend that comes along?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home