Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Getting Into The Christmas Spirit

Can you really believe that December is already here? Geez, it feels like the year just started, and now it's almost 2010. Where does all the time go?

But anyway, I figured I'd do something special for the month of December. I've been writing reviews of Christmas movies for the past few Christmases now, but I figured I'd do something a little bigger this year. Since the coming one marks the first Christmas for the Blogger edition of "Sutton at the Movies," I decided to celebrate the holiday all month long!

All this month, I'll be posting a new review of a Christmas movie every week, culminating in one on the big day itself. And to get the ball rolling, I've already got a review up for your reading pleasure. Starting things off is the sequel to last year's Christmas review, Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 2. Yes, I actually hunted down this movie and wrote a review of it. I'm a little surprised about it myself.

So if you will, please go check that out, and have an awesome day. Don't let the Yuletide season get you too stressed out, okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home