Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Christmas Marathon Rolls On

Remember when I said I'd be posting reviews of Christmas movies all month? I hope you do, because I just posted this week's entry into my December marathon.

This week's review is my favorite version of A Christmas Carol and one of my favorite Christmas movies period, Scrooged. I'd been waiting for the right time to review it, and I figured that now would be as good a time as any to do so.

So go click the link and check the review out, then stay tuned for next week. Next week's gonna be a big one, because I've got two reviews lined up. And after those two, you'll want to stick around for the grand finale on Christmas Day. So keep an eye on "Sutton at the Movies" this month, won't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home