Sunday, November 8, 2009

Adding To The New S@TM Blog

In the absence of having anything interesting to do or talk about lately, I decided to give writing a shot. I've always heard that writers write what they know, so I went back to my old standard: the movie review.

For the first official review of the post-Tripod era, I hit the recently released Paranormal Activity. I'm sure there are people out there who are sick to death of hearing about that movie, but I had to contribute my own review. So go check it out, won't you? No, really, go check it out, or I'll haunt you like the ghosts in the movie.

But if you've been wondering what I've been up to for the last week or so, that's been about it. Just hanging around working on new reviews. With the Tripod MSX a thing of the past, I've been working on trying to make the Blogger edition of "Sutton at the Movies" a little more special. I'd like write reviews more often than what I do, so I've been trying to put a touch of work on some new ones lately. I'm also hoping to get a few Christmas-themed reviews sprinkled throughout the month of December, as opposed to the ones on Christmas Day that I've done for the last couple of years. And beginning in 2010, I'd really like to start reviewing more movies that are still in theaters. I don't do that nearly enough, and I think I would be an interesting challenge to take a little bit bigger step outside of my usual comfort zone when it comes to writing my movie reviews.

So that's basically the status of the MSX/S@TM at this point. Things have been kinda hectic around here lately, but hopefully I'll be able to get back into some kind of a routine. I know this isn't the best or the most popular blog on the Internet, but I at least like to try my best. And there's nothing wrong with that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home