Friday, October 23, 2009

They Should Have Called The Ghostbusters

We've been doing some remodeling on my house lately, so my daily routine has been kinda weird. But I've still tried to keep some sense of normalcy. So today I figured I'd do what I like doing on most weekends: go out to the movies.

While I definitely want to see Saw VI, I've actually got plans to see that tomorrow. Instead, I headed out tonight to see Paranormal Activity. I had no clue it would even be playing around here, since I didn't see either of the theaters I usually go to listed on the movie's website. But I got word that one of them would be showing it, so I had to go check it out.

So just what did I think? I thought it was great. I went in thinking it wouldn't be able to live up to all the hype it's been getting lately. But I found that it was a really entertaining movie. The suspense and the scares are well done, especially since the two primary actors are really engaging and likable. I can't really go into it too much without spoiling something, so I'll just say that if you're a horror fan, you'll probably find something to like about Paranormal Activity. So I'll give it four stars and a big thumbs up.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go get some fresh air. The varnish we put on the woodwork around the house is starting to get to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home