Sunday, October 4, 2009

Taking A Zombie Road Trip

So after seeing the Toy Story double feature yesterday, I went out and caught Zombieland today. And I almost wish I'd seen it earlier in the weekend, because it's awesome.

Pretty much everything about Zombieland works, especially the comedic elements. I'd actually say it could rival Shaun of the Dead when it comes to zombie comedy. Every joke works, and what scares there are are good too. It's a very clever movie, one that immediately endears itself. I can't say enough good things about it, so I'm going to give it four stars on the Sutton Scale and tell anyone who's interested in it to go buy a ticket to see it right now.

And is it wrong to hope that Woody Harrelson's character gets his own spinoff? Because I'd totally go see it if it happened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home