Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sutton Invades Television

It just now hit me that I actually have something to blog about besides movies, and I completely forgot about it until right now. I must be slipping.

But what it was is that I was in attendance at Rupp Arena when WWE taped ECW and Smackdown last night. I didn't get home in time to see ECW when it aired, and I don't have a TiVo either. But thanks to YouTube, I did discover that I made it (or my signs made it, anyway) onto the show at least twice. Once during the opening, and once during the main event. If the quality of the YouTube videos in question hadn't been so iffy, I'd have probably posted screen captures. Maybe I can do that once WWE posts the show up on Hulu.

And then there's Smackdown on Friday, too. If you've got access to a MyNetworkTV affiliate, tune in and keep an eye out for a chubby guy in a Green Lantern T-shirt. Because that just might be me.

But anyway, this was the first televised WWE show I'd been to since 2006, and it was a lot of fun. Plus I had the best seats I'd ever had for a WWE show, which made everything that much more entertaining. Seeing a WWE show and getting on TV? That's awesome.

The only bad parts were missing the ECW broadcast and having to wait a few days to see Smackdown. That's a real killer. But I just wonder, out of sheer curiosity, how many times I'll pop up on Smackdown. Friday can't get here quick enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home