Friday, October 2, 2009

Sawing Away At The Old MSX

The farewell tour for the Tripod version of the MSX keeps on trucking, folks. We've reached another stop on that tour, this time with my new review of last year's Saw V. The sixth Saw movie comes out in three weeks, so I figured now would be as good a time as any to finally write a review of the fifth one.

There will probably be a few more stops on that farewell tour, since I still have a little Tripod space left. But I'm seriously considering unveiling the "Sutton at the Movies" blog on November 2nd, which would be the eighth anniversary of the MSX's existence, whether or not I've run out of Tripod space. We'll just have to see where we are a month from now.

That month seems like it could last both forever and no time at all. But like I said, we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home