Sunday, October 18, 2009

MSX: The Reviews of Fate

We're nearing the final stretch of the original MSX's farewell tour, folks.

I say that because I just finished up a new review, and I'm down to my last tenth of a megabyte of Tripod space. It's getting down to the wire, and I figured that if a "Sutton at the Movies" review is what's going to close the Tripod MSX's doors, I wanted it to get a big one in before it was all said and done. Thus, my latest review is one of the most notorious bad movies ever made, Manos: The Hands of Fate. The movie was absolute torture to watch, but I had to review it. I just had to. If you've seen the movie, you'll understand why.

But as I said, I've got a tenth of a megabyte left on Tripod. I'm actually not for sure if I can fit another review in that space, but we'll just have to wait and see. If it turns out that Manos is the last review I ever get to post on Tripod, then I think it'll be fitting. It would have all started with my review of Friday the 13th, a movie I love, and ended with Manos, a movie I hate. If I can squeeze in one more, maybe I could make it a review of the Friday the 13th remake, just to bring it all full circle.

Either way, I'm going to be sad to see the Tripod MSX close. But nothing lasts forever, does it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Nanny said...

Congratulations on doing so many reviews. May you keep up the good work at your new office!

October 18, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home