Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I'd Rather See A Godzilla Movie

It's time for another stop on the Tripod MSX's farewell tour as I add one more movie to the "Sutton at the Movies" archives. This time around, I took a look at Cloverfield, last year's monster movie that sparked a ton of Internet buzz when its initial teaser appeared in front of Transformers. I thought it was just kinda okay at best, but feel free to click the link to see me break things down in depth.

I know I've said this two or three times now, and I hate sounding like a broken record, but I'm sure there's not much life left in the old Tripod site. I'm hoping to knock out one or two more reviews this month and get it closed in time for the big anniversary party at the beginning of November, so I'll keep you devoted readers posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home