Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

The calendar says that it's October 31st, so you know what that means: it's time for free candy and girls dressing really slutty and not being judged for it. Yes, good friends, it's Halloween, the spookiest day of the year.

This year's Halloween was a lot of fun for me. I didn't get to dress up or go to a party, but I did spend a few hours handing out candy and having a great time doing it. Halloween is all about having fun, so I can't complain.

But outside of that, there hasn't really been a lot going on worth talking about. So I'm going to wrap this up here. you dedicated readers should come back on Monday, since I have a pretty big announcement to make. But happy Halloween, everybody. Don't overdose on all the candy, okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home