Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Farewell Tour Hits Zombieland

Welcome back to the MSX, folks. You've arrived just in time for another stop on the Tripod MSX's farewell tour. This stop takes us from the monster-devastated rubble of New York City depicted in Cloverfield and drops us smack dab in the middle of Zombieland. The movie was so great that I couldn't wait to review it.

And with that, we once again move a step closer to the original MSX's grand finale and the official debut of "Sutton at the Movies: The Blog." I don't believe there'll be too many steps left until the end. I actually feel kinda sad about the inevitable closing of the Tripod MSX, even if I haven't been using it for anything but my reviews for the last few years. It was my very first attempt at a blog, years before I'd even heard the word "blog." I've grown quite attached to it, even through the thick layer of dust that's developed since I moved things to Blogger.

But the end is coming for the Tripod MSX. There's no avoiding it. So when it happens, I'll just have to suck it up and live with it. At least I have the convenience of Blogger, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home