Saturday, October 3, 2009

Diving Into The Toy Box

With the month of October finally comes some new movies for me to go see. Zombieland came out yesterday, and you're probably thinking that I ran out and saw it. But you'd be thinking wrong, because I went to see the new 3D double feature of Toy Story and Toy Story 2. I already have them on DVD, but I just couldn't turn down a chance to see them in 3D.

I love the Toy Story movies, so I already knew going in that I'd enjoy them. But with the new 3D feature implemented, it adds a new level of entertainment to them. It's almost like seeing two completely different movies. And the opening segment and the intermission were a lot of fun too, and are almost worth seeing by themselves.

In short, I loved every minute of the over three hours I spent sitting in the theatre. I'm not sure why they're releasing this in October, though, since Toy Story 3 doesn't come out for another nine months. If it were up to me, I'd have probably waited until Memorial Day weekend of 2010 before releasing this double feature. But I'm not the one who makes those kind of decisions, so it's out of my hands. Though whether it be released this weekend or any other weekend, it was still a very entertaining way to handle the movies.

They won't be in theaters for long, so if you're even remotely interested and the movies are playing near you, go check it out. Please?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home