Friday, September 25, 2009

Wrestling With Reviews

As I get ready for the gala premiere of the Blogger version of "Sutton at the Movies," I'm still trying to milk all I can get out of Tripod. So with that in mind, I've got a new review for you dedicated readers. The review in question is of Darren Aronofsky's The Wrestler, starring Mickey Rourke and Marisa Tomei.

I'd initially wanted to write that as part of a triple feature of reviews, with No Holds Barred and Ready to Rumble as the other two parts. But the more I wrote about The Wrestler, the less I wanted to lump it in with those other two. So I finally just decided to hold off on reviewing No Holds Barred and Ready to Rumble and go ahead with posting The Wrestler by itself. I'll probably get those other two movies sometime, but as for now, just enjoy what I've got posted. Okay? Alright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home