Monday, September 21, 2009

Prepping For A Move

Welcome back to the MSX, folks. There hasn't really been a whole lot going on that's been worth blogging about, outside of a little work we've been doing on our house. It's been a wee bit stressful and I could use a break from it, so let's move on.

What I'd like to talk about is the two new reviews I have up over at "Sutton at the Movies." The new reviews in question: the Spanish zombie movie [Rec] and it's American remake, Quarantine. And the way it's looking, I'm not sure how much more I'll be able to host on Tripod after this, since the available space I'm allowed is becoming more and more limited. I think I've got half a megabyte of space left, which means I've got enough room for maybe two or three more reviews if I'm lucky.

And that's why I started working on a Blogger version of "Sutton at the Movies." I started posting all my old reviews about a week or two ago, and as of earlier this afternoon, I'm completely up to date. It's up and running as we speak, but I don't think I'll have a big grand opening gala for it until I'm completely out of space on Tripod. It shouldn't be too long until then, at the rate I'm running. So keep your eyes peeled, and I'll have all the information ready to post when the right opportunity presents itself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home