Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Month Too Early

Is it just me, or are stores pushing their holiday wares on us sooner and sooner? I bring it up because I was in a supermarket last night that had already had a Halloween section set up. Granted, it was mostly the candy aisle dressed in orange and black, with some random decorations on sale as well, but still. I love Halloween, but I'm not ready for it yet. Can't we wait until October (or at least the end of September) before stores go nuts for Halloween?

At least we aren't seeing Christmas stuff yet. I'm sure that won't be turning up until November. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if stores tried kicking off their yuletide festivities the week before Halloween. Don't act like you'd be surprised either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home