Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Name Is Not Bruce

In the midst of the big pile of nothing I've been up to lately, I've also been working on a brand new review for "Sutton at the Movies." You fans are in for a treat, because this time around, it's my review of the Bruce Campbell flick My Name Is Bruce.

Also on the topic of "Sutton at the Movies," I'm starting to run out of space on Tripod. I've got just under one megabyte of room left. So once that remaining space is gone, I think I'll finally close the old MSX for good and start posing the new reviews on a Blogger version of "Sutton at the Movies." The old Tripod version will probably stay up just so I don't have to change the links in the archives. But you might want to look forward to a Blogger version of "Sutton at the Movies" sometime in the next few months. Maybe I can hold off until November, so I can use it to celebrate the eighth anniversary of the MSX. Actually, that doesn't sound like too bad of an idea.

I'll look into that. Meanwhile, you guys enjoy the new review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home