Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Most Perfect Getaway Ever, Except For The Killing

I know it seems like I do a quick movie review every week, but we've reached a point where there are very few movies I'm actually interested in seeing release. But I did go out to the local theater today to check out A Perfect Getaway with my dad. I think my dad mainly wanted to see it because I'm pretty sure he has the hots for Milla Jovovich, but that's just a guess on my part.

Anyway, about the movie. Believe it or not, the movie is really good. The cinematography is fantastic, the acting is good, and there are some pretty good scares in it. I'll admit that I probably wouldn't seen A Perfect Getaway if my dad hadn't wanted to see it, but I'm glad I did. I'm gonna give it three and a half stars (leaning towards four) on my usual scale of five, and I'd gladly recommend it to anyone who has even a remote interest in seeing it.

And if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go cancel my Hawaiian hiking trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home