Thursday, July 9, 2009

Who Ya Gonna Call?

Remember all the way back in December, when I complained about my Xbox 360 crashing? I'd been sitting on it for several months, waiting until I could afford the $100 charge to fix it. Turns out Microsoft added my particular problem to the extended warranty back in April and I didn't find out until a few weeks ago. So I mailed it off to Microsoft and got it taken care of for free, and I finally got it back yesterday.

Since then, I've been playing a lot of Ghostbusters: The Video Game. I actually just beat it a few minutes ago. I got the game for free thanks to the fine folks over at GBfans.com, so I don't think I could really complain about a free game. But even if I'd paid full price for it, the game would have been just as fun. I've been a Ghostbusters fan since I was a little kid, and the game only reinforced my enthusiasm for the Ghostbusters. The controls are easy to learn, and the game itself is a lot of fun to play. I'm not a video game reviewer, and the fact that I actually own and enjoy Sneak King shows what my opinion on video games is probably worth. But Ghostbusters: The Video Game is a heck of a game. You can't go wrong with it. So go buy yourself a copy.

Now if they'd ever get around to actually making Ghostbusters 3 instead of just talking about it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home