Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Reviews, New And Yet To Come

Howdy, folks, and welcome back to the MSX. Things have been moving a bit on the slow side lately, partly due to me fighting a cold for the better part of the month. Because of that, I've had plenty of free time. And you're in luck, too, because I've spent that free time working on potential new reviews for "Sutton At The Movies."

I've actually just finished up a new one, as a mater of fact. With all of the recent financial success that Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen has seen, in spite of just how awful the movie is, I thought I'd go all the way back to the beginning and review some Transformers history. No, not Michael Bay's first Transformers movie, though I might have to review that one in the future. Instead, I reviewed the 1986 animated flick The Transformers: The Movie. Yes, folks, the movie directly based on the Transformers cartoon. I can't say I particularly liked it, but at least it was better than Revenge of the Fallen.

But after this, there's quite a few reviews I've been aiming to write. I've been prepping reviews of Terminator Salvation, Saw V, and a few others, and I've even been considering doing a review of the legendary Troll 2. If you haven't heard of it, good for you. It's considered one of the most unbelievably awful movies of all time. I have yet to actually watch it, but I do have a downloaded copy in my possession. I'm almost afraid to watch it, though, because its reputation alone has already scared me enough. But maybe, just maybe, I'll subject myself to the horrors of Troll 2 for the betterment of "Sutton At The Movies."

Maybe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home