Sunday, July 12, 2009

Gayest Movie Ever

There aren't really a whole lot of movies coming out this month that I'm particularly interested in, bu one of the few that's drawn my eye is Bruno. I was a fan of Borat, so I figured I'd go check it out this afternoon. And I thought it was an entertaining movie. I didn't think it was as funny as Borat, but it was still a really funny flick.

Bruno won't be for everyone. There are some parts that could offend people, others that will shock or disgust them. It's essentially Borat, only really, really, really, flamboyantly gay, so the majority of you reading this have already made up your mind as to whether or not you're going to see it. But I've seen it and liked it, so I'll give it three and a half stars and a thumbs up.

And I know Sasha Baron Cohen has already made Ali G Indahouse, but at this point, he could probably get away with making a new, mainstream Ali G movie in the style of Borat or Bruno. That way, he could hit the hat trick of his three characters and make himself quite a bit more money.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home