Friday, June 5, 2009

What Happens In Vegas...

Just got home from seeing The Hangover. It was either that, Land of the Lost, or Drag Me to Hell, so as to be expected, I ended up choosing the one I wanted to see the most. I think I made a wise decision, because The Hangover was really funny.

Just about every element of the movie - the jokes, the actors, the situations - are hilarious. Even the things that aren't obvious setups for jokes are funny. I'm actually surprised by just how funny it was. I'll admit that going in, I thought it would be one of those movies where all the best stuff was in the advertisements, but I was wrong. The Hangover was definitely worth seeing, because almost every scene was able to illicit laughter from yours truly. So I'm going to give it three and a half stars on my usual Five-Star Sutton Scale, leaning towards four. I just can't recommend it enough.

And remind me to never steal Mike Tyson's pet tiger, okay?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home