Sunday, May 17, 2009

Prepping For Later

No, I haven't forgotten this poor blog. I'm still here, I promise. It's just that there's been nothing going on worth talking about this week. No movies I wanted to see came out, I didn't go anywhere of any real note, and I don't have a job or friends. So I've been stuck just sitting around this week. I have been putting in work on a new movie review, but I'm only about halfway through, so I'm not really in a position to discuss it at length. I prefer to wait until it's finished. I'm hoping I'll have it done in the next week or two, in time for my birthday.

Speaking of, my birthday actually is coming up soon. A little less than two weeks, as a matter of fact. It'll be number 27, which means I'll be only three years from being 30. Yeah, no kidding. Thirty years old. I still have a few years to hit that big milestone, but considering how much I've been slacking off for the last decade or so, I've got to put in quite a bit of work to get where I feel like I should be by then. I still need to find gainful employment, before moving into a place of my own. I'm hoping to take care of that first one in the next few months, and hopefully have the other one accomplished within a few years. Total self-reliance is what I'm aiming for, hopefully before we get too deep into the 2010s. But none of those things are going to happen overnight. They're going to take work on my end, otherwise they'll never get done. I'm just hoping they go by smoothly.

Anybody know where I can get a job doing nothing for decent wages? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home